Personal service is something very special at Palazzo Malaspina
Personal service is something that we pride ourselves on and we are happy to help you in whatever way we may to help you make the most of your stay in Tuscany.
- Buffet Breakfast included
- Laundry on request
- Private bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Wall safe
- Free WiFi Internet connection
- Courtesy products
- Daily cleaning
A bottle of wine awaits you on arrival!
Half the fun of travelling is discovering things for yourself but sometimes when time is short and the language unknown a little help can go a long way.
- Florence and it's wonderful treasures are just a stone’s throw away, we can help you organise your day; arrange city guides, book tickets to museums such as the Uffizi and Accademia so you can avoid long lines, we can even arrange transport should you require it.
- We are surrounded by so many gastronomical delights from wine to cheese, saffron to olive oil; let us guide you to some of the best restaurants in the areas to allow you to savor the flavours of Tuscany.
- Within an hour is the world famous Ugolino golf course.
- Of course no stay in Chianti would be complete without a visit to one of the renowned vineyards, apart from a list of recommendations we can also arrange for you to be driven or even a tour of the areas.
- Food is such an integral part of the Italian life style; why not take a cooking class in the neighbouring village.
- Italy is known for its design and style from its pottery to antiquities, innovative furniture design to some of the world’s best loved fashion houses. You can visit small family potteries where tradition has been passed on from generation to generation, tour the antique shops of Florence, or visit the nearby outlets of Gucci, Prada, Armani, Dolce Gabbana to name a few.
- Rent a bike to discover the true beauty of the Tuscan countryside. San Donato in Poggio is also a wonderful place for walking and trekking along the quiet roads and through the paths of the softly undulating Chianti hills. We also work with guides who will accompany you to some of the lesser known secret destinations in the area.
Prices and Booking conditions
€90 - €115 per room
- October Last Minutes!
Last room available! Save up to 28 euros per night!
Choose your room at Palazzo Malaspina:
From October 4th to October 7th, The Superior room n. 4 at 88€ per night instead of 115 all inclusive.
From October 9th to October 11th, The Room n. 2 at 80€ per night instead of 108 all inclusive.
From October 15th to October 19th, The Superior room n. 3 at 80 € per night instead of 115 all inclusive.
Every morning, I will serve a rich buffet breakfast with coffee, cappuccino, tee, a squash of oranges, home-cooked cakes and jams, croissants, crepes and fruitsalads, ham, eggs and tuscan cheese, etc;
When you arrive, you'll find a bottle of Chianti Wine in your room for a great beginning of your stay!
Free wifi connection and daily service.
A minimun stay of two nights is required.
- Daily rates include buffet breakfast, daily cleaning and all taxes.
- All rooms have private bathroom, air conditioning, telephone, safe box, hairdryer and courtesy toiletries.
- Concierge service available for activities and general information.
- Regretfully we do not host pets.
- Cribs are available on request at no extra cost.
- Additional beds for children where space permits at euro 20.
Guests are kindly requested to check-in between 1 p.m. and 7 p.m. and check-out by 11 a.m.
We require details of a credit card (Visa or Master Card only) to reserve rooms. No deposit is required.
Cancellations up to 25 days before arrival, no penalty. Less than 25 days, or in case of no show, 30% of the total amount due will be charged.
The total amount of the balance is due upon departure, together with any other miscellaneous charges incurred during your stay. Exceptions cannot be made in cases of earlier-than-anticipated departures.
Please contact us if you are interested in other methods of payment.